A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 liters / 1,320 US gallons of clean water for family use. The LIFESAVER® cube™ holds up to 5 liters at any one time and is designed to support families whilst on the move, this includes families who are away from a mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organizations and governments. The LIFESAVER® cube™ was designed to store and carry dirty water, once water is cleaned there is risk of re-contamination. With the cube, just filter water when you want to drink it. No need for bad tasting chemicals such as chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
• Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
• Includes FAILSAFE - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
• Intuitive to use - FILL with water. PUMP the jerrycan. DRINK clean water.
• No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
• Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
• Manufactured in the UK
• Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free