Used by military, expedition companies, adventurers and survivalists for producing clean water in the most unforgiving of environments – where clean water just can’t be guaranteed.
• Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
• No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste that you get from using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
• Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
• Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
• BPA and BPS free
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering up to 1,056 gallons of clean water for individual use. The LIFESAVER® bottle holds up to 4,000 liters at any one time is designed to support individuals embarking on international travel, adventure challenges, and expeditions where the quality of the water supply is in question. Whether it be hunting and fishing, camping with the family, or out on an adventure…take LIFESAVER®.
The LIFESAVER 4000UF bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra-filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. Lifesaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
VIRUS REDUCTION* > 99.99% (Log 4) BACTERIA REDUCTION* > 99.9999% (Log 6) CYST REDUCTION* > 99.9% (Log 3) FILTER MEDIA Ultra Filtration (UF) CHEMICAL REDUCTION Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odor. DRY WEIGHT 635 grams / 22 oz. VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED** 4,000 Liters / 1,056 US Gallons INITIAL FLOW RATE** 2 Liters / Min @ 0.25 bar (g) BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY 750 ml REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGE YES WARRANTY 2 YEARS
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
THE 4000UF BOTTLE INCLUDES:
- 4000UF bottle
- Activated carbon filter
- Pre-filter scavenging sponge (to soak up water from those hard to reach places)
PRIMING INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR LIFESAVER BOTTLE
Click here to view the video on how to prime your Lifesaver Bottle